Ayyyyy, the Kevin Hart sex tape has been leaked and the comedian’s wife cannot be happy. This is not a joke, the footage is the real-deal! According to reports, Hart had sex with Montia Sabbag in Las Vegas while his wifey Eniko Parrish was at home.
The Upside actor apparently had sex with Sabbag THREE TIMES over the scandalous weekend that almost ended his marriage. Although Kevin has apologized countless times, everyone still wants to talk about the hot video with his weekend mistress!
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE FULL VIDEO!
Here’s a quick bio about Kevin before you see him grindin’
- Kevin Darnell Hart was born on July 6th, 1979 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- His Instagram account is entitled @kevinhart4real
- The sexy stud-muffin was married to Torrei Hart from 2003-2011. In 2016, Hart married his current wifey Eniko Parrish.
- The professional comedian-turned-actor is worth roughly around $150 million dollars.
- His stand-up special Irresponsible Tour is now on Netflix.
Kevin Hart Cheating Video
Interesting facts about the sex scandal:
- Before the video went viral, Hart said he was being blackmailed by the people who secretly filmed him having sex. They were asking for $10 million dollars!
- The lady Hart slept with is Montia Sabbag, she is an inspiring musician and makeup artist. She hired attorney Lisa Bloom to defend her.
- According to one report, Sabbag did not know she was being filmed and that Kevin was a married man.
- In one of the interviews with the media, Montia claimed the video was filmed during the day and that it was their second time having sex that weekend.
- While people believe Montia was part of the “blackmailing”, some speculate there was a third person involved who was truly the mastermind.
- Photos have also surfaced of Montia and Kevin at the club.
- At the time, Eniko Parrish was pregnant with their first child. Damn, Mr. Hart ain’t got no heart!
Kevin’s apology to his wife and kids:
“I’m at a place in my life where I feel like I have a target on my back, and because of that I should make smart decisions. And recently, I didn’t. Sending so many apologies to my wife and kids. I gotta do better and I will. I’m not perfect and I never claimed to be. I love you all.”
A few details about his acting career:
- Some of his notable film credits include: Soul Plane, Little Fockers, Think Like a Man, Get Hard, Central Intelligence, The Secret Life of Pets, Captain Underpants and Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.
- His popular comedy albums include: I’m a Grown Little Man, Seriously Funny, Laugh at My Pain, Let Me Explain and What Now?
- He was also the star of his reality series, Real Husbands of Hollywood from 2013-2016.